Welcome to the 44th Conference of Nordic Association for Clinical Sexology!
With NACS being a family of six member countries (Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), it has been a custom that there is a different host every time we convene, thus meeting in Estonia every 6 years.
This time we gather again in Tartu – a city of students, a place where almost everything is related to its nearly 400-year-old University.
The topic for this conference will be ”Sexuality – pain and/or pleasure?” and thus opens a wide variety for topics and discussions, including those that will be presented by our distinguished keynote speakers – Silva Neves, Charmaine Borg, Dee Hartmann and Elizabeth Wood.
Welcome to Tartu! Welcome to NACS 2022!
Our preliminary list of speakers is out, it can be seen here: https://sites.google.com/view/nacs-2022/programme
Abstract submission is still open, all the information can be found on our conference website: https://sites.google.com/view/nacs-2022/home
Annual General meeting, which will take place;
Friday the 30. September 2022 at 3. Pm
Vanemuise Theatre Concert Hall (Vanemuise Street 6, Tartu)
With following Agenda:
- Approving the invitation and the agenda
- Electing the chair, secretary and two tellers and inspectors for the Assembly
- Approving the minutes of the previous General Assembly
- Approving the last years accounts, financial statement and the annual repport
- Approving the annual Action Plan, the budget and membership fee for the upcoming year
- Decide on membership issues
- Board presents suggestion to new statutes
- Other matters
On behalf of NACS Board
Tonny Bønløkke Hertz NACS President